Friday 31 July 2015

Anxiety and I...

Morning!

The sun has got his hat on which is a good thing for me because it always motivates me to get out the house, even if its just for a drive. My boyfriend is at work today so I'm by myself, its days like this where I wish I didn't have anxiety and could get a job make new friends here and not feel so alone...

 I'm thinking of going to counselling, even though the thought of that makes me really anxious. I have been before and after the first few sessions I did feel a bit more comfortable to talk about things but its the anticipation before hand which really puts me on edge, the thought of HAVING to go. I do think it will do me some good though it will give me someone to talk to about anything thats on my mind someone who won't judge and it also gives me a place to be during the week, somewhere to go that gets me out the house. I don't know I'm still in two minds about it. 

What do you think? Have you ever had counselling and if so did you think it helped?

Lots Of Love

Natasha 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou very much for your comment

Lots Of Love

Natasha
x